You have bought a new car but on the second day your car receives a dent while parked at your office parking lot. What do you do? The first thing you would probably do is take it to a dent repair body shop and try to get the dent repaired. After all, it’s a new car and even the smallest of dents can be very obtrusive. What will your friends at work say? What will you tell your wife? There many questions like that but more than that, what will you tell yourself? If you are staying in Cardiff, you can take it to a dent repair Cardiff body shop. The chances are that you will have to leave it there overnight. The chances are also there that the repair of such a small dent will take two days and you will have to pay a good price for it. The important thing to note here is that you cars anti corrosive protection may get damaged or the original factory paint can get damaged.
On the other hand, you can make a different choice and take your car to a dentmaster technician for dent repair. You can also call us so that we can send over a mobile dent repair unit. The difference is that we use a much different technique than the ones used at a body shop. We use what is called the dentmaster technique. Dentmaster is the pioneer of PDR or paintless dent removal process. A dent is generally very small in nature and for that if you have to spend hundreds of pounds and travel to office by taxi for two days, then the cost will all add up towards your annual car maintenance. The Dentmaster technique for dent repair will not take more than a few hours and we can have our mobile dent repair team take care of it at your convenience. We at Dentmaster Wales Ltd. have dedicated and skilled technicians in our mobile dent repair unit that services in and around South Wales, Cardiff, Swansea and Newport.
Let us take a brief look at which is better, the bodyshop or the dentmaster
The Body Shop will provide:
- A thorough paint restoration repair process for dents.
- They will take more time – the standard time is two to three days.
- Their dent repair techniques involve processes like pounding dents to get them back in shape, grinding, and sanding.
- Some of the common tools used by a body shop include dent hammers, pullers, drills, etc.
- You will end up paying more money. In the long run it will not be cost effective because your car can get dings and dents every month.
- They will scrape off the original factory paint and re-paint it. This will reduce the resale value of your car.
The Dentmaster technique provides:
- Working from behind the panel
- Our Dentmaster technicians will use special tools and are trained in this
- At Dentmaster Wales Ltd., dent repair is a small procedure that will take a few hours at most.
- The Dentmaster PDR method uses gentle massaging of the dent area to get it back to its normal state.
- It is good for small repairs like dings and dents.
- It is cost effective and will save your time and money.
Managing Director at Dentmaster Wales Ltd., Steve Magill says, “Every car needs a gentle massage to get it back in shape” You can also visit our website at http://www.dentmasterwales.com
For information on other SMART repairs to cars in and around South Wales, including dent removal, car diagnostics, paint repair, alloy wheel repair and air conditioning services visit www.lvvservices.com